Friday 13 November 2015

Random Edifices

Edifice.

The very shape in our grey matter. An off course crux of our thinking, our behavior and our perspectives.

No matter how many critics we ruffle against, we withstand it. We never let the strength of it undefined. At times maybe we invite some patch works, but rare is we give up on it.

So what if you think you are right, I ain't wrong either. Are you proving it? I'm still not wrong. You may gather thousands and millions more, I won't move an inch.  I may seem to you, a raging bull, and self, a soulful finch. Again. I ain't interested in who you are or what you think.

We all have uncanny edifices, no matter how much we deny we don't. The question is not if the edifices are right or wrong? Can the nature be ever wrong? You may think yes, maybe no. But, in the first place of itself, is the answer sought? ...an edifice again...
...
...
...
Maybe a too much of a thought. :)

This is Anooj again and I'm delighted to share few of my naive photographic attempts.

...


Spires of hope



Times gone by



Glitter, better than gold



People's heritage



As they say, "Pain is temporary, pride is forever"



Sliding roofs, gliding souls



Life comes in pipes



Faith is deep. Faith is rock. Faith is the way to go.



Game of  thrones



Never say die, twig



Well, this is what I could get out of me. Hope it was a treat. However, I'm that silly, stupid & nonchalant keeda who refuses to die. Will keep creeping up again.

Enjoy the time till then!


...aJ...

No comments:

Post a Comment