Wednesday 20 July 2016

Reminiscence


Its' so hollow, so much deep, in my heart. I haven't forgotten those few minutes under that lamp, on that dilapidated street. Neither that last picture of you waving your hand, out of the glass window of that jitney. Well I did chase you when it zipped off. I had that glance either I was hankering for. That moment, it was me and only me, and the thrust, only to meet your eyes. But.

Life now is only a desert, endless, and hopeless. Time is not ready to move an inch, and my mind, tumbling here and there like a finch. 

I close my eyes, I see you. I open my eyes, I sense you. Be it my veins, be it my heart. Be it my reverie, be it my marvel.

You think you ebbed out of me. You think time is over. 
Ask me & I'd say 
"Never"

I'll wake up again. I'll search you again. I'll go all out of my heart & crave for you again. Be it that banyan tree, be it that chapel, be it that institution or be it that museum, again. 

So what if I don't find you there, but only pain. 

...
...
...

I'll walk those streets and relive again...





Dauntless



Hermit



Void



Faraway



Buff



Intense



Unilluminated



Lone



Eloquent


...
...
...


aJ


1 comment: