Monday 25 May 2015

Reo


Bird. 


Well, I'm not that fond of this creature but in few of my moments of maroonedness, alone, somewhere on this not-so-lonely planet, but within the boundaries of my domicile, I happened to capture them in different moments of their flight, ecstasy, hopelessness, leisure and such other adjectives that possibly describe them more artistically than I can ever simply put, wasting hours to get this one statement respectably fit to make you, obviously, read.

Dictionary says, "Its a creature with feathers & wings, usually capable to fly". 
We know, "Its more than that".




The granite mountains of Redana served a perfect background for this Peahen to pose 





Games on top of the gates of Jasdher






In middle of nowhere




Step up, when you're on the edge




The roof of Aga




Admiring the sunny scoop




What it means to take a dip after a hard day out




Gosh! I'm so un-Electrocuted




Meet the veggie




I'm all set. Who wants to play with me?




Flight over Pashan




Tag me, GLORIOUS

...

Hope you enjoyed the birdy moments. Catch you soon.

aJ

3 comments: