Thursday 8 January 2015

Let there be light 2

If its passion to Varsha (VB), to me Photography is pure fascination. Its just delighting to capture different moments. Each and every picture that I'll be contributing to this blog now or tomorrow will only be the ones that have fascinated me the most. There's every possibility it may seem dumb to you but it had that one figment which got the big smile on my face.

The Sunday Guardian competition indeed ignited the fire within. Here's my entry to the competition. Its not that classy to be out of the world but I'd rightly say, while clicking these I enjoyed the most :)

1.  Enlighten: 

My dearest granny engrossed in current affairs while taking warmth from the sunlight reflecting through window, during one of the chilly winter days in Barmer, Rajasthan. I snapped this moment last year in Jan 2014.



2. Lighting up the necklace:

I snapped this from a point just opposite Oberoi, during a splendid evening with my friends in Mumbai at around 1 in the morning



3. Moon it up:

I really didn't understand why the hell on earth I submitted this picture as my entry. It was indeed very cold early morning on Prince Aga Khan Bridge. Hope you're not as dumb as I am and know this bridge is the one connecting Kalyani Nagar with Koregaon Park. :P 
Moon was real big and shining, and I completely missed the rising Sun.



4. Chilly Warmth

6.15 AM. The temperature had dropped to about 3 degree. I was stranded on Luni junction waiting for a train from Jodhpur which could dump me to Barmer. At this hour, the only respite from killer wave was the warmth engulfing from this small flame, completely surrounded by the shivering zombies.



I believe time flies, but the only way we can capture it is through lens. Look back it. It may seem still but it indeed has the mystic aura to get the same original emotions out pouring into your heart...

Warm regards

aJ

2 comments: