Sunday 4 January 2015

Let there be light...



Photography is my passion and that's the prime reason why you are here :)

Recently, I participated in a competition organized by The Guardian with theme "Let there be light". I participated in this competition along with two very good friends of mine, Anooj & Pankaj.

Let me now slickly take you through My Entry to this competition

Sunny Splash: Friendship is life to me.This picture was taken @ Rock Garden, Malvan when I visited a small village Ramgadh just near Malvan to a dear Aaji's place. A splendid moment...


With: Dhiraj Gaikwad, Atul Parakhe (Somewhat seems to be), Sony Dilwal & Burman (aka Neeraj)

Crystal Setting: I took this from Tarkarli Creek just at the time when I was enjoying to my full playing water sports


Dark Light: I took this picture when I went for Raireshwar & Rohida Trek, when I reached the col between Raireshwar & Kenjalgadh.

 
 Golden Edge: I took this picture from Kothrud Tekdi near my friend Ketaki's place. A wow moment set by the Sun. A twilight with a golden edge I would say.


Light your dream: A morning jog to shed some kilos and I bumped to this moment. Got my favourite cam out and snapped this player on the field...


This is part one of the blog. 

In our next part, we will share the entry from Anooj with his captions. Hope you liked it. Catch you soon...

VB



4 comments:

  1. It's Amazing... :) Keep it up guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!.. liked all of them.. :-) Especially the golden edge pic ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing..! "Sunny Splash" is awesome..!

    ReplyDelete